The HD2600 industrial grade DVD player is now our newly improved HD2600XD. These units are in stock and available today!
Please see our HD2600 XD product page for more details.
The HD2600 is our exclusive HD industrial looping DVD player especially UL approved for use in hospitals and any healthcare facilities. The HD2600 is a true commercial-grade DVD player designed to automatically power on, autoplay, auto loop, and seamlessly auto repeat without manual interaction. Proven to run continuously 24/7 for 4+ years without failure. The HD2600 is the most reliable, durable DVD player on the market. The unit can be mounted in both vertical and horizontal positions. Displays full HD, upscaling video. It will automatically skip any menu or previews on a standard DVD movie.
The Videotel HD2600 Industrial Looping DVD Player has proven to be the only truly industrial grade High Definition, UL Approved DVD player on the market today. Designed to seamlessly Auto On, AutoPlay, Auto-Repeat, and Auto Loop without any manual interaction. Specifically designed for continuous 24/7/365 play. The HD2600 is a reliable commercial grade looping DVD player designed for rugged use and displays video content on any screen. Ideal for environments that desire a cost-effective digital signage solution to advertise, engage, inform, and educate your audience. Key Advantages and Benefits of The HD2600 Industrial Looping DVD Player:
- The HD2600 is designed and built for rugged use for any video content to improve communication, advertise, educate, inform, and entertain any audience.
- Proven and recommended for in room hotel channel advertising in hotel guest rooms. In retail for display windows and POS
- In hospitals and healthcare facilities for waiting rooms, treatment rooms and pediatric wards.
- For public safety videos and public transportation.
- Corporate communication in lobbies, HR departments and conference rooms. Ideal in any kiosk, trade shows, and events.
- Government facilities; museum exhibits. Recreation and amusement parks.
- Food and beverage for menu boards. In gaming for slot machines and casinos. The HD2600 is proven so reliable that is it being utilized as test equipment for Quality Assurance Engineers that require premium video quality for surveillance systems.
- HD2600 Industrial DVD player is installed in tens of thousands with Physical Network Advertising, Education, Training, K-12, Brand Awareness, Entertainment, Broadcasting, Visual Design, Visual Merchandizing, AV Integration, AV System Integration's, and for Remote installations.
- Durable and compact for Retail stores, shelf counters, POS counters, kiosks and Mall Posters.
- Quality and Approved for Hospital TVs, Patient Waiting Rooms, Infusion Rooms, Treatment Rooms, Pediatric Wards, Hospital Clinics, and Dental Offices.
- Rugged quality for Corporate Conference Rooms, test labs for in car audio entertainment, POP Displays, Digital Posters, Government Offices, Model Home Construction, and many more. Just ask us.
- Reliability - Proven for continuous play 24/7/365 for 4 years without failure.
- Plug & Play - Designed to operate out of the box.
- Cost Effective Digital Signage Solution- The HD2600 DVD player is the most aggressively priced, with a minimal TCO that guarantees an affordable digital signage solution.
- Instant Response - Auto start feature skips menus and previews on DVD content
- Compact - Built into a robust commercial enclosure May be mounted and operates both vertically or horizontally. Ideal for small spaces to to engage your audience to drive sales & or educate a target audience.
- Innovative - Replace traditional poster advertising with crystal clear full HD video in any environment.
- Improve Communication - Display and be confident the HD2600 DVD player will always deliver. Videotel Digital has been serving our customers for over 33 years with exceptional, innovative industrial digital products and solutions. Keeping digital signage installations as simple as possible to reduce installation costs and eliminate complexity.
- Market Research shows that a large proportion of digital signage applications require pre loaded video, audio and digital content that does not necessarily require significant and frequent changes.
- At Videotel, we exist because we believe that every business deserves a simple cost effective digital signage solution built to last. Call for more information 800-878-4056 X 27.
- Dimensions - 7 3/8" Wide x 9" Deep x 2" Tall
- UL Approved
- Reads digital data stored on DVD and CD discs such as DVD-Video, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, Video CD, SVCD (Super Audio CD), CD-R/RW, CD-Audio, JPEG, MP3, and Kodak Picture CD.
- Supports MP3 playback recorded in CD and DVD Recordable/Rewriterable discs. MP3 Playback(ID3 TAG), WMA, SACD Multi-channel decoder(Optional) CD layer of Hybrid SACD, SVCD, MPEG-4/Divx ASP
- Reads DVD, CD discs and MPEG-4/DivX ASP Video decoder (Dixv 3.11, 4.x, 5.x, Divx Pro), SACD(CD) Multi- channel decode.
- Supports Progressive Scan, DVD-Audio, EMD(External Memory Device), SACD(CD).
- Load/Eject 8cm & 12cm discs
- Last Position memory
- Double Disc Insertion Prevention
- Software configurable Region Code
- Excellent electronic anti-vibration servo system
- Supports ID3 TAG with MP3 Playback
- Firmware upgradable using CD-R/RW disc
- Music slide show function (MP3 playback and JPEG slide show)
- Single external power supply +12VDC ( Built-in switching power circuit to simplify system design )
- Supports -90¡ and +90¡ application angle mounting
- Data is buffered to allow for shock and vibration to the player DVD-Video: 1902Kbytes (about 2.5 sec) VCD, SVCD : 1902Kbytes (about 5 sec) CD-DA, HDCD: 4364Kbytes (about 22 sec) Data (MP3,WMA) : 1706Kbytes (about 12 sec) Data (MPEG) : 1706Kbytes (about 22 sec)
- CVBS Video output Y/C(S-Video) output
- IR control interface
- SPDIF digital audio output (optional)
- Support Video Display Output (NTSC/PAL )
- MPEG 4 Video(DivX) supports All DivX 3.11 movies on 1 CD, anything under 1Mbps average bitrate. All DivX 4 content. DivX 5 content with no GMC and no Q-pel. DivX video created for Video on Demand DivX video created on a DivX Certified encoding device AC3 and MP3 audio in DivX video both CBR and VBR DivX 3.11 moves on 2 CDs(high bitrates) Xvid content ADPCM audio, PCM audio
- Operating temperature range -20°C to 70°C
- Operating Humidity 0% to 80%
- Mechanical noise (the sound level meter at 200mm above the top of the device). Play 40dB or less Insert / Eject 65dB or less Search (Track/Chapter) 50dB or less