Examples & Scenarios
• Retail: Attach the RFID sticker to the bottom of various retail products with 1 RFID sensor. Customers would wave the product over the sensor to trigger associated video. Alternatively, 2-10 RFID sensor could also be used. You can rest one product on each sensor. When a customer lifts the product off of the sensor an associated video will play.
• Museums: Attach the RFID Sticker/Key Fob/Smart Card to the bottom of any display item. When a museum guest lifts the item, a video explaining the exhibit piece begins to play.
• Trade Shows: Pass out KeyFobs and Smart cards to visitors. After they listen to the presentation they are invited to scan the RFID tag to see if they won a prize. Example: 100 cards can be programmed with 5 different videos. Video 001 would let them know they won a pen, Video 002 could be for a free dinner, etc...
- Hardwired 4 pin I/O cable (1’-20’ connects to media player)
- 4 pin I/O jack for connecting additional sensors
- RFID frequency: 13.56MHz
- The detection range of Card/Fob/Sticker from the sensor (results will vary depending on the material installed on top of the sensor):
- Smart Card - 3.25” (A)
- Sticker - 1.75” (B)
- Key Fob - 2” (C)
- Approved materials to be used between sensor and Card/Fob/Sticker:
- Most non-metal materials
- Box Dimension: 128mm / 5” (L) 64mm / 2 1/2” (W) x 26.5mm / 1” (H)
- Dimension W/Tabs: 128mm / 5” (L) 84mm / 3 3/8” (W) x 26.5mm / 1” (H)
- Mounting : (2) 3/16” mounting holes
- Warranty: 2 Years
In The Box
- 1 RFID Module with hardwired I/O Cable
- 2 Sample cards (for testing)